Finest Wall Tents Made Anywhere
Buying a wall tent is a sizable investment and we know you want the most bang for your buck. With that in mind, we have spent considerable time studying older tents we’ve repaired. We incorporated their best features into our tents while redesigning and/or reinforcing those areas where we found problems.This has made a Canvas Cabins tent one truly engineered to last.
- 10.10 oz. Marine Grade Army Duck, double treated with Sunforger™ for water repellency, and mold and mildew resistance -- the most expensive, but undoubtedly the best.
- 5'3" sidewalls for plenty of headroom
- Zippered doors at both ends with storm flaps are on all of our tents at no extra charge
- One and a half inch webbing reinforcement with vinyl laminated sod cloth that will not rot at the bottom of all our tents and add-a-rooms
- Lock stitch construction throughout to keep seams from unraveling
- Stress points reinforced with large canvas patches
- Wide seams on the roof and side walls allow the eave grommets to go through four layers of canvas without cutting any threads and without notching the finished edge of any panels. Backing up the grommets further, is a sewn in 1/4" nylon rope making for a super strong eave.
- Retaining buckles to fasten door bottoms together to protect door zippers from failure due to excess strain when staking down your tent.
You can not find a better wall tent anywhere. And we guarantee it.
Jim Young developed Canvas Cabins tents during the 1980’s and incorporated Canvas Cabins in 1988. Denis Dugan of Newberg Oregon purchased a tent from Jim in 1995 and was so impressed with the tent and outside pole system he purchased the company in 1999 when Jim Young decided to sell Canvas Cabins. Dennis built Canvas Cabins tents until 2012 when he sold Canvas Cabins to Bob & Cliff Burgess. Canvas Cabins is now a Montana Company. Bob & Cliff will continue this legacy through the 21st century, building Canvas Cabins products personally. Providing outstanding customer service, innovative methods, and continued quality from our Garrison Montana Shop!